If you’re investing in cleaners for your business, naturally you’ll want to get the results you deserve for the price you pay and make sure your cleaners are doing everything they should be.
But how do you know if they are? Other than the obvious things like the floor being clean and room smelling fresh, how else can you tell if your cleaners are doing a good job?
In order to establish whether your cleaners are worth keeping or changing, take into account the following:
- Equipment: One thing that you cleaning service needs to be is well equipped. Getting cleaning jobs done properly requires some specialist tools handled skilfully be experienced employees. Using this equipment means that the cleaning service can get the job you’re paying to do in the most effective and efficient fashion. If they advertise that they use the specialist equipment for your cleaning job then show up without it that just isn’t good enough.
- Friendly faces: Do your commercial cleaning service send the same team of cleaners for each job they do, or at least a senior member who you can consult? If not, this can be unnerving and bring about a sense of unreliability for business owners. A professional commercial cleaning service should have an experienced team who are well trained, recognizable and DBS/ CRB checked.
- Time management: Your business might depend very heavily on good presentation and hygiene to ensure the presentation of your facilities is in tip top condition for client facing meetings. Or you might just have a strict schedule within your facility for jobs to get done. In either case, it’s essential that your cleaning service turn up on time and are ready to tackle the job at hand in order to get it done in good time. If your cleaners are turning up late or clocking off early, let them know that it doesn’t fly!
And finally, are you cleaners doing a good job of what they are there to do? CLEAN!
Because we’re a professional commercial cleaning service who pride ourselves on our top quality work, we know what our clients expect. So, here are some questions you should be asking yourself when your cleaning team has been in and done some of the general cleaning jobs:
- Are the door handles clean to touch or grubby?
- Are the surfaces clean? Take a paper towel and run it across many different surfaces, is there dust or grime accumulating?
- Are all the bins empty? Any bins in the main workplace area as well as communal food bins and toilet bins.
- Are the toilets clean? Is there toilet paper in the dispensers? Is there soap in the soap dispenser? Are there paper towels?
- How clean is the communal area? Check inside the microwave and fridge.
- Is everything in order in the cleaning storage cupboard? Are all the correct products being used or are the cleaners just using a generic cleaning supplies across everything.
- Are you cleaning service putting in the same amount of effort as they did when you first hired them or have they gotten lazy?
If you’re asking yourself these questions and things aren’t quite adding up then that a sure sign that it might be time to invest in a new commercial cleaning service. If you want a cleaning service that guarantees results, Unique-clean are the team to trust. Were an award winning commercial and domestic cleaning service that is proud to be the North West of England fastest growing cleaning specialists. We offer all areas of cleaning and facility maintenance, ensuring professionalism in every aspect of work that we have mentioned in this article. Trust us to do our job so you can trust yourself that you’re doing everything you can to grow your business.