We are ready to deal with any potentially dangerous situations that may result in or require a confined space rescue team. Here’s what we provide.
- Expensive, specialist rescue equipment provided by us.
- Equipment that can detect gas
- Full Immobilisation equipment.
- Protection for respiration.
- Specialist confined space access equipment.
- Rescue stretchers.
- Distress signal units for anyone entering the confined space.
- Full radio Communication for anyone inside.
We will also provide any other equipment required. Requirements will be identified in the thorough risk assessment that we carry out at the very start of the project.